Firefighter/EMT, AEMT or Paramedic
POSITION: Bedford NH Fire Department
Firefighter/EMT, AEMT or Paramedic, Full-Time
- Respond to fire and medical emergencies.
- Drive and operate emergency apparatus.
- Inventory and maintain all apparatus and equipment in a constant state of readiness.
- Participate in fire prevention and risk reduction activities.
- Participate in regular training.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current CPAT certification or eligible for lateral transfer
- Firefighter II certification (or within 1st year of employment)
- NREMT EMT, Advanced-EMT or Paramedic
- Valid driver's license (CDL preferred or gained in first year)
Qualified candidates will be expected to successfully pass the department swim test, acrophobia test, oral board, and Chief's interview to be considered eligible.
The required application can be found at: https://www.bedfordnh.org/230/Employment-Opportunities.
Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com or mail/drop off to:
Bedford Town Offices
Human Resources Office
24 North Amherst Road
Bedford, NH 03110