Associate memberships are open to any utility district, county, village district, regional planning commission, or quasi-municipal public agency serving New Hampshire municipalities. NHMA's Associate Membership gives you access to valuable information and trainings, as well as the following services:
- One copy of all publications distributed. Additional copies can be purchased at member price.
- Attendance at workshops, seminars, and training programs.
- Access to resources like the Legislative Bulletin, Newslink, training archive, and more.
- One subscription to New Hampshire Town & City.
- Village Districts only: Village districts organized under RSA 52 can access legal advisory services (counties and school districts are not eligible). Legal inquiries can not involve any matter in dispute with a NHMA member municipality in which it is located.
Associate Membership does not allow a vote in NHMA matters nor any vote in legislative policy development and, while NHMA reports bills relating to districts, counties, and regional planning commissions in its Legislative Bulletin, associate membership does not include representation before the legislature.