The New Hampshire Municipal Association is pleased to partner with others who offer benefits and discounts on program and services to our members. Endorsements are approved by the NHMA board of directors based upon a comprehensive review of the program and/or service. Outside organizations interested in requesting endorsement on a product or service are asked to put their requests in writing and submit to: Timothy Fortier, Communications and Member Services Coordinator, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH 03302, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current programs and services endorsed by the New Hampshire Municipal Association are:
HealthTrust is an employee benefits pool devoted exclusively to serving towns, cities, counties, schools and quasi-municipal organizations in New Hampshire. Originally established in 1984, HealthTrust's goal is to provide groups with the programs and services needed to effectively manage long-term costs, while helping to keep employees, dependents and retirees healthy and productive. HealthTrust's coverages include medical, prescription, dental, long- and short-term disability, and life. Other HealthTrust value-added programs include Flexible Spending Accounts, Survivor and Transition Care plans, and health management programs.
Liberty Mutual now offers employees and elected officials of NHMA's members comprehensive auto and home insurance coverage at competitive rates, plus a significant group discount.
All policies are written on an individual basis and coverages and premiums are tailored to the unique circumstances of each individual. Call Suzi Bard, Liberty Mutual Sales Representative, at 603.225.3524 (x52313), or email her at email@example.com, for a quote today.
Read more about how you can take advantage of this new, exclusive NHMA member benefit from Liberty Mutual.
National League of Cities
The National League of Cities (NLC) is dedicated to helping city leaders build better communities. Working in partnership with the 49 state municipal leagues, including the New Hampshire Municipal Association, NLC serves as a resource to and an advocate for the more than 19,000 cities, villages and towns it represents.
NLC Member Benefits:
- Receive The Weekly, our email publication, and other program-specific e-newsletters to stay ahead of the curve
- Get discounted rates for NLC conferences and seminars: Congress of Cities & Exposition, Congressional City Conference, and leadership training seminars
- Participate in programs to save your city time or money through NLC's Business Partnership Programs, many of which are free to all members
- Get involved with a Policy & Advocacy Committee and help develop NLC's policy positions
- Join a Member Council, Constituency Group or other networking group and share ideas to improve your city
- Sit in on a webinar or audioconference on select topics
- Access a wealth of resources including action guides, toolkits, research reports, policy analysis, and more on a variety of topics
- Stay on top of federal activity affecting your city through Legislative Action Alerts and biweekly Federal Relations Updates
If you are interested in NLC membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.827.2385.
U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides participants with access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing. Each month more than 500 new public agencies register to participate. This continuing rapid growth is fueled by the program's proven track record of providing public agencies unparalleled value and the best government pricing available.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of more than 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 4 national sponsors and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
All contracts have been competitively solicited, evaluated and awarded by an impartial lead public agency in accordance with their public purchasing rules and regulations. Applying these competitive principles satisfies the competitive bid requirements of most state and local government agencies.
It is quick and easy to join U.S. Communities! Visit the U.S. Communities website at www.uscommunities.org and click on "Register Now" and begin to save!