The New Hampshire Municipal Association is pleased to partner with others who offer benefits and discounts on program and services to our members. Endorsements are approved by the NHMA board of directors based upon a comprehensive review of the program and/or service. Outside organizations interested in requesting endorsement on a product or service are asked to put their requests in writing and submit to: Timothy Fortier, Communications and Member Services Coordinator, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH 03302, or email@example.com.
Current programs and services endorsed by the New Hampshire Municipal Association are:
HealthTrust is an employee benefits pool devoted exclusively to serving towns, cities, counties, schools and quasi-municipal organizations in New Hampshire. Originally established in 1984, HealthTrust's goal is to provide groups with the programs and services needed to effectively manage long-term costs, while helping to keep employees, dependents and retirees healthy and productive. HealthTrust's coverages include medical, prescription, dental, long- and short-term disability, and life. Other HealthTrust value-added programs include Flexible Spending Accounts, Survivor and Transition Care plans, and health management programs.
Liberty Mutual now offers employees and elected officials of NHMA's members comprehensive auto and home insurance coverage at competitive rates, plus a significant group discount.
All policies are written on an individual basis and coverages and premiums are tailored to the unique circumstances of each individual. Call Suzi Bard, Liberty Mutual Sales Representative, at 603.225.3524 (x52313), or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a quote today.
Read more about how you can take advantage of this new, exclusive NHMA member benefit from Liberty Mutual.
National League of Cities
The National League of Cities (NLC) is dedicated to helping city leaders build better communities. Working in partnership with the 49 state municipal leagues, including the New Hampshire Municipal Association, NLC serves as a resource to and an advocate for the more than 19,000 cities, villages and towns it represents.
NLC Member Benefits:
- Receive The Weekly, our email publication, and other program-specific e-newsletters to stay ahead of the curve
- Get discounted rates for NLC conferences and seminars: Congress of Cities & Exposition, Congressional City Conference, and leadership training seminars
- Participate in programs to save your city time or money through NLC's Business Partnership Programs, many of which are free to all members
- Get involved with a Policy & Advocacy Committee and help develop NLC's policy positions
- Join a Member Council, Constituency Group or other networking group and share ideas to improve your city
- Sit in on a webinar or audioconference on select topics
- Access a wealth of resources including action guides, toolkits, research reports, policy analysis, and more on a variety of topics
- Stay on top of federal activity affecting your city through Legislative Action Alerts and biweekly Federal Relations Updates
If you are interested in NLC membership, please email email@example.com or call 877.827.2385.
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and world-class suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide.
Through the economies of scale created by OMNIA Partners, our participants now have access to an extensive portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements. The lead agency contracting process continues to be the foundation on which we are founded. OMNIA Partners is proud to offer more value and resources to state and local government, higher education, K-12 education and non-profits.