Firefighter - EMT
The Town of Auburn, NH Fire Rescue Department is looking to fill an immediate opening for a full-time Firefighter / EMT (AEMT is preferred).
Auburn Fire is looking for a highly motivated individual that will demonstrate their commitment to our Town, the residents and to the Department.
Auburn, N.H. Fire Department consists of a part-time Fire Chief, Two (2) career firefighters and over 30 Call Firefighters/EMTs. Auburn Fire Department responds to approximately 500 calls annually providing Fire and EMS coverage to our community.
A complete job description is available upon request. This position's schedule is Monday - Friday day shifts.
Minimum qualifications for applicants include:
- 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Licensed EMS provider at the level of EMT (AEMT preferred)
- New Hampshire Firefighter 2
- New Hampshire CDL with Tank and Air Brake endorsements preferred
- Valid CPAT certificate or Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 701.01 and 702.01
- Must reside within a reasonable distance to the Auburn Fire Station within one year of hire.
Please submit application, resume and cover letter to: Auburn Fire Department, Attn: Chief Michael Williams, 55 Eaton Hill Road, Auburn, NH 03032 or submit by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position shall remain open until filled. The review of applications, resumes and cover letters will commence by August 31st at Noontime.
Selected candidates will participate in an interview process including an Assessment Center and a Chief's interview.