- For work throughout New Hampshire, primarily in western NH.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- DRA approved and mass appraisal experience preferred.
- Motivated, responsible, detail oriented individual.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Background check and clean driving record required.
- Company car after probationary period.
- Medical benefit.
- Short-term and long-term disability with life insurance.
- Retirement fund with company match to 3%.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Salary range: $42,000.00 – $58,000.00 a year, based on education/experience.
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com
or you can mail to: Avitar Associates of New England, Inc.
Attn: Loren Martin
150 Suncook Valley Road, Chichester, NH 03258