Administrative Assistant/Assessing Coordinator
The Town of Nottingham is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for the Town Office. Performs clerical support and general assistance to the Select Board and Town Administrator, coordinates assessing activities, maintains detailed records and files, responds to public inquiries, produces and maintains public communication through personal and electronic means, and supports the overall operation of the Town Office.
The selected candidate will show successful experience with:
- Timely and courteous service to internal and external customers;
- Multi-tasking and managing deadlines;
- Accurate record keeping, note taking, and file management;
- A variety of software applications including Microsoft Office and web/desktop publishing; and
- General office and small project management.
Municipal government or assessing-related experience is preferred, but not required.
This is a full-time position with competitive municipal benefits. Some evenings and schedule flexibility required. A full job description is available on the town website. Nottingham-nh.gov > Board of Selectmen > Employment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by March 4, 2024, to:
Ellen White, Town Administrator
PO Box 114
Nottingham, NH 03290
The Town of Nottingham is an Equal Opportunity Employer.