Informational Webinar on New Federal Incentives for Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy
Friday, January 27, 2023
Join us for this informational session hosted by the office of U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen and the New Hampshire Municipal Association (NHMA) to learn more about new federal incentives for energy efficiency and clean energy in the Inflation Reduction Act that was signed into law in August 2022.
Join your host, NHMA's Government Finance Advisor Katherine Heck, and Senator Shaheen's team of experts who will review the tax incentives, rebates and other investments to build a cleaner energy economy and lower energy costs for families, business and communities.
Additional resources and guidance:
- Senator Shaheen Consumer Resource Guide
- For consumer friendly guidance on the Inflation Reduction Act.
- For detail information about the Inflation Reduction Act, visit the White House’s guidebook.
- Treasury Guidance for the IRA will be updated
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Guidebook visit: build.gov and for energy specific updates on BIL visit: www.Energy.gov/BIL
A few grants and loans that were mentioned in the webinar:
- Department of Energy, Loan Program Office.
- Department of Energy Grants for Public School Improvement.
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grants.
- EPA’s Climate Pollution Reduction Grant.
- There are also a number of grants and loans through the USDA RD
Senator Shaheen staff contacts:
- Elizabeth McKenna, Special Assistant for Policy and Projects, based in New Hampshire, Elizabeth_McKenna@shaheen.senate.gov
- Janelle DiLuccia, Energy and Environment Policy Advisor, based in Washington, D.C., email@example.com
- Katey Wilson, Legislative Correspondent, based in Washington, D.C., firstname.lastname@example.org