REGISTRATION OPEN: Collective Bargaining Virtual Workshop
Collective Bargaining Virtual Workshop
Drummond Woodsum is pleased to present this half-day workshop to assist town, city, and county negotiators in preparing for the challenges of collective bargaining.
This program is designed for elect-ed officials, town and city managers and administrators, finance and human resource directors, and other members of management bar-gaining teams.
• The legal framework of collective bargaining
• Understanding “status quo”
• Bargaining team composition and preparation for bargaining
• Bargaining strategy
• Trends in employee compensation and health insurance
• Why careful drafting of contract language is crucial
Mark T. Broth, Attorney
Anna B. Cole, Attorney
Patrick A. Landroche, Attorney