National League of Cities COVID-19 Conference Call
You're invited to join officials of the National League of Cities to identify and explore important issue areas for the state and discuss the impact of COVID-19 on New Hampshire.
- To identify and explore important issue areas for the state and the impact of COVID-19
- To provide an opportunity for the state to hear from NLC and the steps the organization has taken to ensure their community’s voice is heard in Washington
- Member Services and Engagement Representative
- Federal Advocacy Representative
Run of Show
10:40 a.m. Log on to call
10:45 a.m. Presenters join the call
11:00 a.m. Intro/Welcome/Purpose
· Thank everyone for being here
· Highlight NLC and the goal of the call
· New COVID resources
· Introduce speakers and guests
· SML ED provides remarks
11:15 a.m. Federal Advocacy Update and Q&A
Spark Questions/Planted Questions
· What should local elected officials know about the CARES Act?
· How can local elected officials advocate for direct funds?
· Who is eligible for various types of funding?
FA: Stephanie Martinez-Ruckman & Yucel Ors
Facilitator: Regional Manager
11:45 a.m. Wrap up /Action Steps
· Wrap up:
· Next Steps:
· Action Steps: