Police Dept. Administrative Assistant
The Allenstown, NH Police Department is seeking a hardworking and intelligent individual to join our team and be involved in a family-friendly, progressive and community-oriented police department. Candidates should possess good writing and oral communication skills, like to work with people to solve community problems, be a highly motivated self-starter, be willing to learn, and be a strong team player.
The Department is looking for an individual that can provide the highest quality of safety services, while maintaining the utmost degree of courtesy and professionalism, assuring fair and equal treatment for all. Applicants must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications and have the ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 to 4 PM. The hiring process of consists of a thorough background check.
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation, Sick, and Disability Leave
- A Salary Range between $43,992 – $55,120
- Insurance: The core program includes family health and dental insurance, a short - and long-term disability program, and a term life insurance policy paid for by the Town.
- New Hampshire's State Retirement System, Group I. Employees may defer additional salary through payroll deduction for investment program managed by Nationwide.
- Unquestionable Integrity
- US Citizenship or Perm. Resident
- High School Diploma or GED
- 21 years old at time of appointment
Resume and cover letter should be submitted with an application which can be found at www.allenstownnh.gov or picked up at 40 Allenstown Rd, Allenstown NH.
Position will remain open until filled and resumes will be reviewed upon receipt. Email documents and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries kept in confidence.