Middle and Upper Parking Lot for Town Complex
JOB DESCRIPTION / SCOPE OF WORK: Proposed middle and upper parking lot for the Epsom Town Complex location at 1598 Dover Road, Epsom, NH 03234.
· Parking lot is approximately 1,300 square yards.
· Box out approximately 200 cubic yards of organics and replace with approximately 200 cubic yards of 1 ½ inch crushed gravel.
· Install approximately 80 feet of 4 inch underdrain at a depth of 3 feet and filled with approximately 18 cubic yards of 1 ½ inch crushed stone tied into a structure.
· Install approximately 220 feet of closed 15 inch drainage with 4 structures and catch basins.
· Install 8 bollards for building protection.
· Base pave with ¾ inch binder. Top coat with ½ inch top.
· Stipe pavement for parking.
· 2 sets of precast steps will need to be installed.
· Sidewalks will need asphalt curb.
· Please give a breakdown cost of precast steps, base and top coat pavement, striping, and sidewalks. Depending on the cost of this project, the Town may need to postpone some of this work. This project will need to be completed by the end of July 2024.
SITE INSPECTION: Site inspection will be conducted on November 29, 2023 at 9:00AM at 1598 Dover Road, Epsom, NH 03234. Site plans will be handed out at this meeting.
All contractors must be pre-qualified with NH DOT to bid on this project.
Contractor awarded the bid must follow NH DOT Best Management procedures.
Sealed bids will need to be submitted by 4:00 PM on December 11, 2023 to:
Town of Epsom
Town Complex Parking
1598 Dover Road
Epsom, NH 03234
The Town of Epsom reserves the right to refuse any and all bids.
Any questions can be directed to Epsom Road Agent Scott Elliott at 603-545-4302.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The Contractor agrees that it will carry any and all insurance which will protect it, the Town of Epsom and their officials, agents, volunteers, and employees from any all claims and demands, costs, damages, loss of service or consortium related to the contract. The Contractor further agrees that the Town of Epsom and its officials, agents, volunteers, and employees shall be named as additional insured in any and all such liability insurance policies required by the Town of Epsom, compensation and attorney’s fees including but not limited to any and all claims for personal/injury and/or death, workers compensation injuring, and property damages which may in any way, arise from or out of the operations of the Contractor whether such operations be performed by the Contractor itself, anyone directly or indirectly employed by it or any other persons or company retained in any way to carry on all or portion of the operations, activities, or work related to the contract.