Firefighter/AEMT (Paramedic Preferred)
The Sanbornton Fire & Rescue is accepting applications to fill one position of full time Firefighter/AEMT (Paramedic preferred).
Sanbornton Fire & Rescue is a combination department made up of a full time Chief, 2 fulltime Firefighter/EMT’s, 17 On-Call Firefighter/EMT’s and 5 Per Diem Firefighter/EMT’s.
The fulltime positions work rotating 12 hour shifts (3 on 3 off) 7am to 7pm and are required to be “on call” 1 night per week (responding from home) with a 2 hour stipend for night coverage.
· 18 years of age
· High School diploma (or GED)
· NH Licensed provider at the AEMT level
· Valid NH driver’s license
· Pro-Board Firefighter II or equivalent
· Current CPAT certificate or lateral transfers of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of NH Administrative Rule 703.01
· Highly motivated individuals that can show a commitment to the town, our residents and the department.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with:
· Paramedic certification
Residency Requirements: Successful candidate will attain within one year of hire
· Residency within a 15 minute travel of the Sanbornton Central Fire Station
Benefits: A generous benefit package that includes full paid medical, life and disability.
Compensation is based on credentials and experience, email a cover letter and resume to
Fire Chief Paul Dexter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 565 Sanborn Rd./P.O. Box 112, Sanbornton NH 03269.