Firefighter - AEMT or Paramedic
Firefighter/AEMT or Paramedic
The Bedford, NH Fire Department is now accepting applications for FIREFIGHTER – AEMT or PARAMEDIC CURRENT OPENINGS.
WAGES: Commensurate with certifications.
· Respond to fire and medical emergencies.
· Drive and operate emergency apparatus.
· Inventory and maintain all apparatus and equipment in a constant state of readiness.
· Participate in fire prevention and risk reduction activities.
· Participate in regular training.
- · 18 years of age
- · High school diploma or equivalent
- · Current CPAT certification or eligible for lateral transfer
- · Firefighter II certification
- · NREMT Advanced-EMT or Paramedic
- · Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
Qualified candidates will be expected to successfully pass the department swim test, acrophobia test, oral board, and Chief’s interview to be considered eligible.
For a comprehensive job posting and Town of Bedford, NH job application: https://www.bedfordnh.org/230/Employment-Opportunities
Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com or mail/dropped off to:
Bedford Town Offices
Human Resources Department
24 North Amherst Road
Bedford, NH 03110