Firefighter AEMT or Paramedic
The City of Franklin is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Full-Time Firefighter/Advanced EMT or Paramedic daytime position. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will demonstrate their commitment to our city, residents and the department.
The Franklin Fire Department consists of a Chief, Deputy Chief, 2 fire prevention staff, an administrative assistant, and fourteen career firefighters. There are twelve firefighters working a twenty-four-hour shift. There are also two daytime positions working rotating twelve-hour shifts (07:00-19:00). A full job description is available upon request.
Minimum qualifications for applicants include:
· 18 years of age
· High school diploma (or GED)
· Licensed provider to the level of AEMT or Paramedic
· New Hampshire CDL with Tank and Air Brake endorsement
· New Hampshire Firefighter II
· Current CPAT certificate or
· Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 703.01
· Must achieve State of NH certification as a Swift Water Rescue Technician Level I within one year of hire.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with:
· Associates Degree or higher
Benefits: A generous benefit package that currently includes fully paid medical and dental coverage
Submit application, resume and cover letter by mail to:
Franklin Fire Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Hall
59 West Bow Street, Franklin NH 03235
*** All applications, resumes and cover letters need to be received by Friday December 11, 2020 at 12:00
*** Selected candidates will participate in an interactive process and finish with an oral board interview on Thursday December 17, 2020