Firefighter AEMT or Paramedic
The City of Franklin is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Full-Time Firefighter/Advanced EMT or Paramedic daytime position. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will demonstrate their commitment to our city, residents and the department.
Franklin has a fire department that consists of 14 career firefighters. Twelve of these firefighters work a twenty-four-hour shift and two daytime positions. The daytime position utilizes two, rotating, firefighters that work 12-hour shifts (07:00-19:00). A full job description is available upon request.
Minimum qualifications for applicants include:
· 18 years of age
· High school diploma (or GED)
· Licensed provider to the level of AEMT or Paramedic
· New Hampshire CDL with Tank and Air Brake endorsement
· New Hampshire Firefighter II
· Current CPAT certificate or
· Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 703.01
· Must achieve State of NH certification as a Swift Water Rescue Technician Level I within one year of hire.
· Must reside within 30 minutes of travel to the Franklin Fire Station within one year of hire.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with:
· Associates Degree or higher
Benefits: A generous benefit package that currently includes fully paid medical and dental coverage.
Submit application, resume and cover letter by mail to:
Franklin Fire Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Hall
59 West Bow Street, Franklin NH 03235
*** All applications, resumes and cover letters need to be received by June 5, 2020 at 12:00
*** Selected candidates will participate in an interactive process and finish with an oral board interview on June 9, 2020