- For work throughout New Hampshire.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Motivated, responsible, detail oriented individual, willing to work outside all year round.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Background check and clean driving record required.
- Company car after probationary period.
- Health Insurance w/ Medical Reimbursement account & Dental Ins
- Short-term and long-term disability with life insurance.
- Retirement fund with company match to 3%.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Entry level $45,000, however, salary dependent on education/experience.
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com
or you can mail to: Avitar Associates of New England, Inc.
Human Resources Department
150 Suncook Valley Road
Chichester, NH 03258