Community Epidemiologist (Public Health Specialist II)
Job Status: Full-Time
Rate of Pay: Starting $50,619.72/year - Plus comprehensive benefits package
Position Type: Grant Funded - 3 Years
Status: Open until filled
General Statement of Duties
Performs complex research and assessments on various public health disease and health risk behaviors; designs and implements community prevention strategies and/or the delivery of evidence-based care and services; performs directly related work as required. We are seeking a candidate with a mental health/behavioral health background with experience in substance misuse prevention.
Acceptable Experience and Training
· Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Social Work, or other health related field; and
· Some experience in epidemiology, public health, health education, nursing, social work or a health field; or
· Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Required Special Qualifications
· Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire (if applicable)
· Possession of a Valid New Hampshire Driver's License.
To apply please visit www.manchesternh.gov/jobs
The City of Manchester is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.