Big Island Pond Watershed-Based Management Plan Development
Each consultant will submit a qualifications package to the Town of Derry (the Town) that will include the following components as described in detail below:
• Cover letter indicating a primary contact for the qualifications package and that person's title, address, phone number, and email address. The cover letter should include relevant professional certifications (e.g., Professional Engineer, Certified Lake Manager, Certified Wetland Scientist, etc.).
• Description of the respondent's general approach (i.e., "philosophy") to watershed planning, skills and specialties for which the respondent is qualified, and a summary of directly relevant work experience of the respondent. Responses must address how the respondent meets the desired qualifications; please consult Section V - SELECTION CRITERIA (below) for additional guidance.
• List of references including names, titles, contact information. These will preferably be clients for whom similar work has been performed within the past five (5) years.
• The project team, including project team organization, team member qualifications and the anticipated level of involvement of key team members in each phase of the project as described in the project approach and scope of work.
• A technical proposal that describes the team’s project approach and scope of work (do not include budget, fee schedule, or any type of cost estimate).
Complete and timely submittal of all required documents is mandatory for the qualifications package to be considered.
Electronic copies of your Statement of Qualification should be emailed in PDF format and received no later than Friday February 15, 2023 at 4pm to Craig Durrett at: email@example.com. Include “Big Island Pond RFQ” in the subject line.
Alternatively, if unable to submit electronically, three (3) hardcopies must be submitted by the closing date and time to the Town of Derry, 14 Manning Street, Derry, NH 03038, Attention: Craig Durrett and include “Big Island Pond RFQ” on the outside of the package/envelope.