Avitar Associates of New England, Inc. currently has positions available in their Assessing Department.
- For work throughout New Hampshire.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- DRA approved and mass appraisal experience required.
- Motivated, responsible, detail oriented individual.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Background check and clean driving record required.
- Company car after probationary period.
- Medical benefit of 950.00 per month.
- Short-term and long-term disability with life insurance.
- Retirement fund with company match to 3%.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Salary dependent on education/experience, $70,000 to $90,000 to start.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can mail to:
Avitar Associates of New England, Inc.
Human Resources Department
150 Suncook Valley Road
Chichester, NH 03258