Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
The Village District of Eidelweiss in Madison, NH is seeking a qualified candidate for the part-time position of Administrative Assistant to the Commissioners. This position is an integral part of he District’s team, requiring the ability to work independently with strong communication and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability in a customer service role is essential and an understanding of basic municipal operations is strongly preferred. A positive attitude and a willingness to work in a variety of subject areas in a small office environment is also preferred. Pay will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications.
Some of the major duties include:
- Serving as the point person for contact with the public
- Processing payroll, accounts payable and other financial duties using QuickBooks
- Assist in tracking data points on municipal water system
- Maintaining the District’s filing system and organizing District records
- Facilitate the Commissioner meetings with the agenda and meeting minutes
- Updating the District website and assist in preparing Annual Warrant
This position will be 20-25 hours per week.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to the District at email@example.com